Paraelement Thor 200 paramotor
- Engine: Polini Thor 200 EVO HF
- Capacity: 193cm3
- Starter: manual Flash Starter or double (Flash Starter + electric)
- Propeller: 2-blade carbon fiber Helix propeller
- Reduction: helical teeth in oil,
- Reduction ratio: 1:2.8
- Power: 30HP
- Carburettor: diaphgram Walbro or Polini PWK (optional)
- Fuel consumption: from 1.8l/h (depends on pilot weight, skills and wing)
- Cooling: forced air cooling
4 World Champion titles, European Champion title
Thor 200, despite the strong competition from his bigger brother – Thor 250 – let him make it almost impossible. Alexander Mateos won the World Champion titles three times in a row flying this engine. Marie Mateos also won the World Champion title on the Thor 200. For 5 consecutive seasons Thor 200 is the winning engine.
Thor 200- just a great engine
Real 30HP is much more than most of simmilar engines. 20% more power compered to other engines in its class makes flying more exiting. Perfect ballance and very low vibrations makes flying comortable.